11 May 2010
The Australian Government today announced the appointment of the seven member inaugural Board of the Australian Centre for Renewable Energy (ACRE).
The ACRE Board Members are:
• Chair – Professor Mary O’Kane, NSW Chief Scientist and Scientific Engineer
• Dr Bruce Godfrey, Chair of the Australian Solar Institute Research Advisory Committee and a member of the AusIndustry Climate Ready Committee
• Mr Steve MacDonald, CEO of Transfield Services Infrastructure Fund and a member of the Clean Energy Council Board
• Ms Amanda Heyworth, CEO of the Playford Capital technology seed fund
• Dr Brian Spalding, a Commissioner of the Australian Energy Market Commission
• Dr Beverley Ronalds, Group Executive, Energy, at the Commonwealth Scientific and Research Organisation (CSIRO) and a member of the Board of Innovation Australia
• Mr Richard Bolt, Secretary of the Victorian Government Department of Primary Industries.